SandCastle/Qualton Club Resort

robbev

Jun 9, 2009
Some years back we bought into a vacation ownership in the Sandle Castle ( I believe about 1994). We enjoyed two weeks in the D.R. at the Sand Castle in early 1995. The Sand Castle is situated on a cliff, across the bay from Sosua. Since 1995 and until around 2001 or 2002 or so we exchanged for other locations. We were then advised that the Sand Castle was shut down and we no longer received billings for maintenance fees. I have been trying for a number of yeas now to find out the status and when we can stat paying fees again, etc. Do you know the status of this resort? Who owns the property, contact names and numbers? Would really appreciate whatever info you could provide as you can appreciate we are out a substantial amount of money at this time. RCI still has this resort listed, but of course you can not book and the telephone number they provide is not working???? Thanks.......

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
To the best of my knowledge this 'resort' has been closed for about 8 years (maybe longer). The walls are crumbling I am told & will need FAR too much money in renovation to make it a viable proposition.

Maybe you should tell RCI to take it off their list of resorts?? ~ Grahame.

robbev

Jun 9, 2009
We were told that the owners may be developing/building elsewhere. Does anyone know who the current owners are of the Sand Castle/Qualton Club??