P.O. Box address in the US for DR shipments/mail?

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Hello,

(I apologize in advance because I know I've seen this on here before, however I cannot find it thru the search, since all words must be more than 2 letters, so it won't allow "PO Box".)

I'm looking for information in regards to getting a US PO Box address where everything gets forwarded down to the DR?

I'm very unclear on the specifics, since I only read it once in passing and didn't pay much attention to it.

Can anyone either provide me with links to the previous discussion or more information on this? How it works, costs involved, reliability, etc?

Thanks in advance.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Thanks for all the links Rubio. Do you know if they are all reliable?

Chiri - Yup, North Coast. I know you aren't up this way, but any other recommendations?

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
You're right, it is totally and utterly babbled - I never looked at the actual text on the site, just use it to track my packages and correspondence.

In order to send money, jewels, plants, alive, perecibles animal, ash-gray corpses as well as of humans or animal must be used other systems of transport.
You never know when you might need to send an exhumed corpse...

granca

Bronze
Aug 20, 2007
MBE. Mail Box Etc part of UPS I find very reliable. There is one in LT others have adverts all over the place.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
What happened to the last post that was here? I was just copying some of the information down, and when I refreshed it, it disappeared?

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
I expected that, I just was waiting how long the post might survive, it seemed rather...spammy?

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Oh really? It looked like valid information to me. Sure it was written by the owner of the company it seemed, however I would have liked to check out the company to verify prices/information vs. other companies....

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Sorry but self-promotion posts by non-advertisers are not permitted.

Gregg
Mod.

Even if it's answering a valid question?
So how does that work? Someone else could write and recommend their company, but they cannot?

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
I have to remove them unless it is a third party recommendation or they become advertisers. If you choose to use them (or another) and then tell us they were good or bad, the post will stay as you have no interest in the company. If they self-promote they must be advertisers to stay posted.

Gregg
Mod.