La Sirena, POP - pricing policies?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gringosabroso

Oct 16, 2004
I note that La Sirena has 2 huge stores, in Santo Domingo & Santiago; + a smaller [but still very large] store in POP.
* May I assume that the prices in all 3 stores are identical? Experiences? Background info?
* La Sirena usually as a 2 - 4 page weekly 'handout', detailing the "specials" for the week. Is the weekly handout the same for all 3 stores?
Thank you.

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
I note that La Sirena has 2 huge stores, in Santo Domingo & Santiago; + a smaller [but still very large] store in POP.
* May I assume that the prices in all 3 stores are identical? Experiences? Background info?
* La Sirena usually as a 2 - 4 page weekly 'handout', detailing the "specials" for the week. Is the weekly handout the same for all 3 stores?
Thank you.

Actually, there are way more Sirena stores around the country.
I would not like to bet on them having uniform prices. A lot of "specials" I see currently offered in Puerto Plata seem to be trash that could not sell in Santo Domingo or Santiago too.
The Cuestas own also other chains like Nacional (Santo Domingo and Santiago) and the pricing policies are again different.

... J-D.

Status
Not open for further replies.