The Beautiful Sankie in Sosua

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MRJone

I thought about whether I should even bother to write about the beautiful Sankie in Sosua, but I think her story must be told. I know many of you who live here know who she is. Anyway, this Sankie is a smart beautiful Dominican woman around her mid 20s. In addition, she has a smile that makes even kids to fall in love with her. For the last year she has had at least 5 different boyfriends. I think 3 from the States, one fool from Canada, and another from Europe. What makes this Sankie interesting to me is that she enjoys working when most sankies around here don?t. Warning, she currently works as a waitress for a local bar/restaurant not located on Pedro Clisante but around the area. She would never directly ask you for money, but will tell you lies instead to get you to give her money. She is cool and very manipulative. In addition, she does not go out with just anyone. This woman is selective of her man. I have many times tried to label her. Yet, each time, I have failed to. Her game is so good that would leave anyone confused and mystified. The only thing that I can say is to be aware of this Sankie and others like her. Their only purpose is to put you on the Western Union plan and take your money.

M

MRJone

LOL That is Funny!!!!

it would make a great story line for a movie eh? Remember pretty woman?

I guess it does make a good story line for a movie...Man this funny. I had to put it out there as a warning for those fools that think they find true love in Sosua in a week's time.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I thought about whether I should even bother to write about the beautiful Sankie in Sosua, but I think her story must be told. I know many of you who live here know who she is. Anyway, this Sankie is a smart beautiful Dominican woman around her mid 20s. In addition, she has a smile that makes even kids to fall in love with her. For the last year she has had at least 5 different boyfriends. I think 3 from the States, one fool from Canada, and another from Europe. What makes this Sankie interesting to me is that she enjoys working when most sankies around here don?t. Warning, she currently works as a waitress for a local bar/restaurant not located on Pedro Clisante but around the area. She would never directly ask you for money, but will tell you lies instead to get you to give her money. She is cool and very manipulative. In addition, she does not go out with just anyone. This woman is selective of her man. I have many times tried to label her. Yet, each time, I have failed to. Her game is so good that would leave anyone confused and mystified. The only thing that I can say is to be aware of this Sankie and others like her. Their only purpose is to put you on the Western Union plan and take your money.
Clues more clues please. I know a couple of chicks who could be her. LOL

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
Just for the record, I have been happilly married for 26 years (don't titter) and I don't partake but love to read the posts!!!!!!!!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Shocking!!! Never heard of such things being done to tourists :laugh:

Did you just get here? Have a look at mars/venus there are hundreds of stories of both sankies and sankiettes

M

MRJone

I will say that you can find her from time to time at El Flow, usually around midnight. She is noticeable for her beautiful face and her Bachata skills.

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
I will say that you can find her from time to time at El Flow, usually around midnight. She is noticeable for her beautiful face and her Bachata skills.

She is hot and she dances a mean Bachata?
Well that narrows it down for us.
Give us some more info.
Remember, you could be saving someone a lot of pain heartache and money.
It is your civic duty.

:bunny:

Reactions: debbiesyoungest

Black Dog

Bronze
May 29, 2009
So the first chacater for the movie, besides the leading lady) is Fat Syl the blue eyed Canadian LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.