Currency Guide

OU812

Jun 15, 2009
I just downloaded the new Yahoo Toolbar (pretty cool!) And I see that it has a live DOW on it. I thought it may help some of my fellow members here so here is the link just as a review. I know you can find this stuff very easy on the web, but its sure nice to have it just a click away. You can also customize it by adding up to 34 different categories. Also, does anyone know what the average sale of the dollar is being offered in Santo Domingo's Capital? I'm seeing 36% on the web, but doubt any bank here would give you that much.

Market Overview - Yahoo! Finance - The basics of investing.

Currency Converter - Yahoo! Finance

GringoCArlos

Retired Ussername
Jan 9, 2002
That's easy to answer OU812 - just go to the sticky above called "Today's Exchange Rate for 2008" in the Living section of DR1, click on "Last Page" and see the last exchange posted, the date and usually where it took place -

If a rate hasn't been posted for a few days, it usually means that the rate hasn't moved!

Not even Yahoo can beat DR1 for this!

jmiranda31

Jun 25, 2009
I am going to sto dom in the near future to work. should i request to get paid in US$ or dominican pesos?. I will be sending money to US very often I am afraid i get screw up with the USdollar VS Dominican pesos. exchange. Please advice.