Farmacia's in punta cana

EL RAY

Jun 28, 2009
What drugs are over the counter there, can you buy muscle relaxants and other painkillers otc , is there a list of controlled substances that i could find somewhere? How much do doctor visits cost?

Feb 7, 2007
There are many pharmacies in the area. In Cortecito. In Plaza Bavaro area. Around Friusa. In Veron. Lots of choices.

EL RAY

Jun 28, 2009
I have really bad upper back pain I use soma (Carisoprodol) , flexeril and percocets or t3's . Also is Immovane (zopiclone) restricted there? I'm flying there tommorow .

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
Really ? Thanks for stating the obvious and giving such a detailed and relevant answer to my question.

obvious??
you asked about the stuff for your bad back, so of course everybody would guess the mentioned drugs are painkillers, and legal ones.
so what kind of drugs are you asking for?
for what they are?
are they legal in any country or do we start to provide some black market spots?
Mike

EL RAY

Jun 28, 2009
Are muscle relaxants like carisoprodol (soma) and cyclobenzaprine(flexeril) available over the counter? Also are Tylenol with codeine over the counter ? I understand that sedoxil is otc , but is immovane?