GOLF in Playa Grande

Status
Not open for further replies.

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Good Morning, Anybody know if the coarse is open for play at Playa Grande ?

Thanks

CG

( I did search...)

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Good Morning, Anybody know if the coarse is open for play at Playa Grande ?

Thanks

CG

( I did search...)
Probably Playa Grande became upset at the inclusion of the word 'Coarse' in close proximity to 'Playa Grande?? :cheeky: ;) :pirate: :ermm: There are several posts this year on the subject as I have made about 8 or 9 myself!

I am going down there tomorrow with some friends & will be extremely P*$$.. (upset) with the marketing arm of Playa Grande (who is a DR1 member & visits here regularly ;) ) if the COURSE is closed when I get there as she sent me confirmation of our Tee time just this morning!! :cheeky: :surprised :pirate: ~ Grahame.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
BushBaby,
Maybe you can let us know if they let you play, what you or your guest pay? Especially, if it is still the winter rate in June for residents or Fedo members.

Thanks
Bermudarum

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
MassielG is far more concerned with the rates at Playa Grande than I so I will leave that to her. I'll PM you what my friends are being charged. ~ Grahame.

CG

Bronze
Sep 16, 2004
Course, Coarse,

SORRY !!!

So it is open ?, or we should know by tomorrow afternoon...

my earlier searches resulted in a 2002 post from hillbilly- I will go back again and look deeper.

Thanks

CG

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
dam*! those rates have gone up since May!

Not really Young Sir ............ you just got a good deal! :pirate: ! :cheeky: ! Don't tell MassielG or she will want me to repay some of it!!!!!!!! :paranoid::ermm: :surprised

Did you take some photos whilst there? I have some from previous visits if you need to increase your library of golfing photos! Just let me know by e-Mail! ~ Grahame.

Status
Not open for further replies.