Boxing:Felix Diaz wins in style!

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Why this should be Clown Bin? Feliz Diaz was the gold medal winner in Beijing and this was his Professional Debut, a very impressive one.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
They put Diaz in front of the weakest competition possible in order to guarantee he would win in his debut and in front of his home crowd. They did the same thing with Joan Guzman. Olympic boxing is much different and tougher from pro boxing. Diaz might have had his one time to shine, but the big boys don't tap and run.

This Hugo Pacheco character was drinking Presidentes before the fight. He has a record of 3-8 in 11 fights. Seven of his fight loses have been by KO, meaning the dude has a glass jaw and the tap Diaz gave him couldn't knock out a real fighter.

I wanna see Diaz in a real fight, then I'll cheer him on...

No doubt he has skill. I just want to see him be challenged.

Mr. Lu

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
Well of course he was going to be put against a low level fighter, it was his 1st proffesional fight. He has his skills, but remember he has a lot to learn still, and that is why it is good to put him against no-name fighters in his first 10 fights at least. You put Diaz at his current level against Joan Guzman and Guzman would destroy him relying in only just his experience.

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007

Well of course he was going to be put against a low level fighter, it was his 1st proffesional fight. He has his skills, but remember he has a lot to learn still, and that is why it is good to put him against no-name fighters in his first 10 fights at least. You put Diaz at his current level against Joan Guzman and Guzman would destroy him relying in only just his experience.

Yeah,but you have to admit this guys was a joke. No name is one thing, Pancho Villa is another.

Mr. Lu