Jet Air Punta Cana - Brussels Flight?

Drake

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Anybody flown this route? Do you have to get off the plain in Jamaica? How was the flight service? ect..
Thanks

dalila05

Bronze
Aug 9, 2008
republicadominicana.bbactif.com
me too i did it from bru to puj back and forth and really crap,each time delayed and the staff on board can only speak italian!
i was next to a very overweight woman and the worst trip ever,she was moving a lot and farting and the space is so small that it was unbereable!

SteveS

Apr 15, 2008
Anybody flown this route? Do you have to get off the plain in Jamaica? How was the flight service? ect..
Thanks

Do you mean Jetairfly which is a TUI company?

if so yes, I travelled this route, no problem with the flight, the service, flight was on time. And unusually for TUI, there's no supplement for meals on the flight, and the Tourist Card is included in the flight price, they give it you on the flight itself.

SteveS

Tallman1818

Nov 19, 2007
I used them onces from Puj to bru and the flight was great no problem for me, the crew was spoke french, Italian and English I was in the sit before the last one and had no problems, the meal on board was fine.

Jun 15, 2008
i flew bru-puj via montego bay, no u dont have to get off the plane in Jamaica, u just sit there for an hour or so. the service is good, considering u can get tickets for as low as 150 euros sometimes. same from pop to bru.