Does anybody miss this female dog? (found in Cabarete)

dominicanrep

Apr 20, 2007
We found her in Cabarete east (near the hotel Camino del Sol) on the beach. She's does not wear a collar however she is very affectionate and looking for her owners. It looks like she is spayed.

Does anybody miss her or know to whom she belongs?

Jul 2, 2009
Her name might be Foxy

Hello We lived there in 2006/2007, when we left we gave this dog to our neighbor who really liked her and was taking good care of her. We checked in with him monthly and left food and medicine for her. When we visited last month, we asked around about her and was told she went with him to Cabarete, and that confirmed what he had been telling us about her.
Today, when I was browsing and saw her picture, my heart broke!

I think it is our Foxy, if you can get her to Judy's Pet Lodge she will confirm her identity, and we will send money to Judy via Dr. Bob. Foxy is a great dog (especially for Cat people) and we would hate it if anything bad happened to her. We really thought our friend was taking care of her, especially since we were just in Sosua and everything was confirmed by our friends. Please let us know if you will be able to help get her to Judy. Feel free to PM/IM?? me at your earliest convenience.

Thank You - Foxy's Friend

Jul 2, 2009
Not Our Foxy!

I have confirmed via our personal photos that this dog is not our lovely Foxy. But please see if you can get her to Judy's Pet Lodge, I'm sure she'll be able to find a loving family for her.

We are just very pleased that this is not our Foxy! I hope she finds a good home. Thank you for posting the picture.

Foxy's Friend

dominicanrep

Apr 20, 2007
Hi, thanks for your post. I will wait a few more days to see if anybody replies who miss her, if not then I will bring her to Judy, however I don't think that she has space for her.

dominicanrep

Apr 20, 2007
Fresa is looking for a new home

It seems that nobody is missing her since nobody contacted me. :(

I have uploaded new pics of her (we call her "Fresa") and two videos. We are urgently looking for a good home for Fresa! She is so lovely and affectionate and would be a good watch dog. Please guys, if someone of you is looking for a companion or if you know anybody who could be interested in Fresa, please contact me.

Pics:

m61jt.jpg

25j9hmp.jpg

23jl3ww.jpg

ff01t4.jpg

Videos:

View Fresa Video 1

View Fresa Video 2

ybonabeach

Jan 16, 2008
She's beautiful! I sent you a PM, if you don't find her "real" owners perhaps she can be part of my family.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I have 10 dogs in my neighborhood alone that look like the one in the original post. I bet her name is Vira-lata.
AZB