Want to go Skydiving?!?!?!? - Let me know

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Ok,

After researching this, I have found an opportunity to skydive in the DR. Yes!!! I am super excited about this! So now what I am doing is coordinating a group to jump. I'd like to get a group of between 8-10 people. The more people, the better the pricing.

If you are interested, and I mean seriously interested, let me know via PM. I will test the waters and coordinate.

Please, if you have no intent on doing this don't bother PMing me. I don't have time to waste. This is only for people who are dedicated to it. If you have a fear of heights and have a record of chickening out on things PLEASE DON'T WASTE MY TIME. This will be a lot of work without the hassle of babysitting adults.

Looking forward to the jumps!!!!!

Mr. Lu

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Hey everyone,

I have received some inquiries about jumping. If you are still interested, please PM me and let me know, ASAP. I have to start making the final coordination for the this jump.

Cheers,

Lu

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Who, what, when, where, and how much?

Inquiring minds want to know...;)

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
At the moment the price is US$250 for the jump, which requires a minimum of 6 jumpers. If only 6 jumpers jump the price stays the same.

If there are more jumpers, which I am trying to get, the price will go down considerably.

For some the price seems high, but consider the renting of the plane, equipment and training and the fact we are in the DR. In the US and other places this would be much cheaper, but there is scarcity in jumps, so we go with what we have.

Also, when partaking in activities such as these, safety over price is ALWAYS a must. Just because it is cheap, doesn't make it good.

The date and place all depends on when I am able to collect from everyone. Once I collect the funds, then we can set the date and place. I was informed that jumps can be done in Santo Domingo and Santiago, and also in Cotui, where there is a jump school.

I am still gathering information and names. By this weekend, I should have my list all set. I will email all those who have emailed/PM'd me with interest.

Once again, if you have any questions, comments please PM or email me.

This message is for those who are truly interested and know for a fact they will jump.

If you are hesitant, whether it be because of price or you are scared, please don't contact me.

Blue skies,

Mr. Lu

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Though I am ending the signing up period, there is a second jump option I didn't mention. You can do a "cable jump" for US$200, which is a cheaper jump, if money is an issue.

Anyways. Thanks for the inquiries. Those of you who PM'd me, I will send you an email today or tomorrow with some information.

Cheers,

Mr. Lu