Air Dominicana TICKET PRICES

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
Hey all, just did a random search on their 'new' website:

AirDominicana

I did a search for a round trip ticket for xmas time to Santo Domingo from JFK (NYC) and it came back at just a little over $400 [all taxes and fees included]. I am shocked to say the least...this is TOO good to be true...but I am not sure if I trust making a reservation with them online.
Has anyone else booked any flights with Air Dominicana yet? They are scheduled to start flying Sept 1st (or so it says on their page)
That is TOO GOOD a deal to pass up for xmas time in DR! :)

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
I wouldn't trust it till they start flying. Like you said...sounds too good to be true. And without offending anyone who promotes all things Dominican...It is a Dominican carrier and remember the history with Dominican carriers.

jalencastro

Bronze
Dec 15, 2004
www.myspace.com
I hear you...I flew on a Dominican carrier on my FIRST trip to DR back in 2003. I dont recall the name of the airline [maybe it was Air Santo Domingo], from JFK to SDQ, i actually liked the flight and they gave me free rum the whole flight!
I still think it's too good to be true but just hate passing up on a ticket price that low! LOL
the world shall wait and see!

alaska1986

Not hard to believe

Um why is it so hard to believe the flight is $400, take a look at orbitz they have flights during XMAS time (leaving before the 15th of Dec is typically cheaper) for $391 from JFK to Santo Domingo(that includes taxes and fees). If you book early you get the best price, and they have price assurance so if the price fluctuates and someone books a cheaper ticket you get the difference back. Stick with Orbitz they are well known and more times than not they have the best prices!