best way to get your goods and mail from europe to the dr

belgiank

Silver
Jun 13, 2009
Are there any Europeans here, preferably from Belgium, who can tell me the best way to transport goods from Europe to the DR. I have heard of a company EPS, which supposedly gives good service from the States to the DR. Does a similar organisation exists in Europe.

Although living here, I will still be getting mail from Belgium. What is the best way to have it forwarded as you do not have mail service here.

Thanks for all the help

J D Sauser

Silver
Nov 20, 2004
www.hispanosuizainvest.com
Are there any Europeans here, preferably from Belgium, who can tell me the best way to transport goods from Europe to the DR. I have heard of a company EPS, which supposedly gives good service from the States to the DR. Does a similar organisation exists in Europe.

Although living here, I will still be getting mail from Belgium. What is the best way to have it forwarded as you do not have mail service here.

Thanks for all the help

Set up a PO-Box with a mail forwarder in MIAMI, FL (USA) and have all your mail sent THERE only.
It will be forwarded from Miami to you in the DR within 24 to 48 business hours.

Commonly mentioned Po-Box mail forwarders mentioned around this forum include:
Vimenpac
TransExpress
Business Mail
BankerTrust
EPS

Mail from main EU countries get to the US within few days.

Also see this current thread about these services: http://www.dr1.com/forums/living/93336-private-mail-florida-p-o-box.html

... J-D.