Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2 Questions

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Default 2 Questions

A doctor that I work with wants to take a family vacation and they have a 19 month old daughter. Which resorts have family friendly activities and such? Non-smoking, etc.

Also, I need to buy a spanish day planner. Where can I find one in Santiago? I am having no luck with the Internet
    Thanks,
    SHALENA

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hi Shalena...what area is the family looking at? Have they narrowed it down at all?

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Call Eva at 809-583-1213 or 1212. Tell you are friends of Chip and she will treat you like family.

As far as a planner in Spanish, a copy of MS Outlook in Spanish would probably do.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

For the planner try Lendoiro located on Calle El Sol and esq Calle Mella.

Post Thanks / Like

I think your doctor and his family would enjoy Punta Cana Resort to the maximum! Tehy have done everything right.

A less expensive alternative is any place in Playa Dorada. We have vacationed there many a year with a ton of kids and they have always had a good, and safe time of it...

HB

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

I believe Holiday Village in Playa Dorada is geared very much towards families with kids...cant comment from personal experience but a colleague stayed there in January with 3 kids ages 10 and under and had positive feedback.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks everyone.
    Chip, Is Eva someone at a resort?
    Hillbilly, tsk...tsk...the doctor is a WOMAN! But thanks for the recommendations!
    I will tell her to look into Punta Cana and Playa Dorado.

I will try Lendoiro in Calle del Sol for the planner, I shop there alot and always take my gifts there to be wrapped. If anybody sees a nice one anywhere in Santiago, let me know.

SHALENA

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SKing View Post
    Thanks everyone.
    Chip, Is Eva someone at a resort?
    Hillbilly, tsk...tsk...the doctor is a WOMAN! But thanks for the recommendations!
    I will tell her to look into Punta Cana and Playa Dorado.

I will try Lendoiro in Calle del Sol for the planner, I shop there alot and always take my gifts there to be wrapped. If anybody sees a nice one anywhere in Santiago, let me know.

SHALENA
    Eva is a friend of a family and works in a travel agency in Santiago that caters only to Dominicans.

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Eva is a friend of a family and works in a travel agency in Santiago that caters only to Dominicans.
    I will call her for myself even, my brother is coming to visit in August and we want to go to a resort in POP for 2 nights with the kids.
    SHALENA

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Chip View Post
    Thats pretty disciminating I think.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast