2 Questions

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
A doctor that I work with wants to take a family vacation and they have a 19 month old daughter. Which resorts have family friendly activities and such? Non-smoking, etc.

Also, I need to buy a spanish day planner. Where can I find one in Santiago? I am having no luck with the Internet
Thanks,
SHALENA

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Call Eva at 809-583-1213 or 1212. Tell you are friends of Chip and she will treat you like family.

As far as a planner in Spanish, a copy of MS Outlook in Spanish would probably do.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I think your doctor and his family would enjoy Punta Cana Resort to the maximum! Tehy have done everything right.

A less expensive alternative is any place in Playa Dorada. We have vacationed there many a year with a ton of kids and they have always had a good, and safe time of it...

HB

drloca

Silver
Oct 26, 2004
I believe Holiday Village in Playa Dorada is geared very much towards families with kids...cant comment from personal experience but a colleague stayed there in January with 3 kids ages 10 and under and had positive feedback.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Thanks everyone.
Chip, Is Eva someone at a resort?
Hillbilly, tsk...tsk...the doctor is a WOMAN!:cheeky::cheeky: But thanks for the recommendations!;)
I will tell her to look into Punta Cana and Playa Dorado.

I will try Lendoiro in Calle del Sol for the planner, I shop there alot and always take my gifts there to be wrapped. If anybody sees a nice one anywhere in Santiago, let me know.

SHALENA

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Thanks everyone.
Chip, Is Eva someone at a resort?
Hillbilly, tsk...tsk...the doctor is a WOMAN!:cheeky::cheeky: But thanks for the recommendations!;)
I will tell her to look into Punta Cana and Playa Dorado.

I will try Lendoiro in Calle del Sol for the planner, I shop there alot and always take my gifts there to be wrapped. If anybody sees a nice one anywhere in Santiago, let me know.

SHALENA

Eva is a friend of a family and works in a travel agency in Santiago that caters only to Dominicans.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Eva is a friend of a family and works in a travel agency in Santiago that caters only to Dominicans.
I will call her for myself even, my brother is coming to visit in August and we want to go to a resort in POP for 2 nights with the kids.
SHALENA