Puerto Plata (EXCURSIONS)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shrekinsnj

Jul 8, 2009
I am looking for the best price / enjoyment for water skiing, Horseback Riding and 4 wheelers - can someone suggested some place to search ?

Thanks

Moon1975

Jun 30, 2009
Hi just a quick note when you click on the links above does anyone else get a warning about viruses?

iangillis

Apr 1, 2009
bigging up Linda here too. don't go anywhere else. For horseback, the half day Horseback Riding with Waterfall is a must, you have my word...

she helped me organise a whole two week schedule via email over a period of 3 weeks or so... a very lovely lady.

tell her Ian and Sabrina said hello!

rayleeds

May 16, 2005
Leeds, United Kingdom
Yep no virus here either.
We did the full day horseback riding....Bloody hell was i sore. Just couldn't get the timing right I was coming down as horse going up and well you get the picture. Beautiful scenery magnificent waterfall BUT beware some very tricky terrain my wifes horse lost it's footing and she had to bail out sideways. No injury to either wife or horse. If it had been me falling, being a total novice, it may have been different!!!!
Great service from Linda she took a Gua Gua to Playa Dorada to organise things for us a real gem!
Regards
Ray

iangillis

Apr 1, 2009
full day?? my nuts were in my throat for days afterwards from the half day. ps rayleeds, you on facebook? got some wonderful land shots from your emphatically recommended left side of the plane!

Status
Not open for further replies.