Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Refrigerator's Technician needed

In Santiago, I need to repair my refrigerator, any feedback will be appreciated......

Post Thanks / Like

I can give you the name and number of the guy we have used for years and years..
    We live in the Jardines but he travels the city...

Just let me know..

HB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    I can give you the name and number of the guy we have used for years and years..
    We live in the Jardines but he travels the city...

Just let me know..

HB
    Of course I need his name and number...I am in Reparto Universitario....Also, do you have Mechy's phone number? I know she moved close to the SM, but I could not find her....Thanksssssssssss

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

i am also in need of the technician ofr my samsung refrigerator.. HB may i please have it also.
    gracias
    Albin

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

As someone ever used a technician that would know how to relocate a compressor for a fridge?
    I own a commercial fridge that is too noisy for a residential kitchen. According to the manufacturer, the person must be well qualified.

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

We are still waiting for some replies.....sos.....a few very sick dr1's refrigerators........lol...

Post Thanks / Like

Whoa!! Sorry folks. I reported to the OP and I did not think to look back herel

Okay. Call Heriberto or "El Pato Cabrera" at Refrigeración Cabrera 809 471 7238

Mecha's new place is on Calle 7 en los Jardines, just two doors down from the old Carmavel market (has a new name and owner) She is in back of the famarcia...Tel number is...809 724 6683. That is her home number. No number at the shop yet.

HB

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    Whoa!! Sorry folks. I reported to the OP and I did not think to look back herel

Okay. Call Heriberto or "El Pato Cabrera" at Refrigeración Cabrera 809 471 7238

Mecha's new place is on Calle 7 en los Jardines, just two doors down from the old Carmavel market (has a new name and owner) She is in back of the famarcia...Tel number is...809 724 6683. That is her home number. No number at the shop yet.

HB

HB, thanks
    what can we do without you?...lol....

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

My refrigerator is working...hb before I got your guy's number I found this guy name Jose Miguel 809-842-7226 (cel)
    Great Job........ good price also.....

Platinum
    Post Thanks / Like

Here is another excellent refrigerator tech contact number in santiago:
    Jorge Variente: 809 582 3742.
    He is the owner of a repair shop. he will send 2 techs right away. The main tech knows exactly what is wrong with the unit (within 10 minutes). They will repair it right away on the spot or take it with them to shop if major repair has to be done. I found them to be efficient and very cheap.
    AZB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast