Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Smile I am flattened...

...with the amount, the number of topics and the quality of available information here at DR1! And the kindness of the "DR1 population".

I am reading in the forums since a week now and a lot of questions are answered for me. Being in the DR since 1998, I use DR1 for its newsletter signed up years ago (forgetting my old sign in name, too), without ever discovering this unbelievable source of information and its community...

Well I am glad I am doing so now (discovering DR1) and I hope that I will be able with the time to give back to the forums, too.

Just wanted to say Hi and introduce myself, now it is back to browsing the forums...

Michael

Rest in peace Amigo!
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up

Welcome home.

Gregg

Silver
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome out of the closet Mike. Now that your out here and posting keep it up.

Moderator - Clown Central
    Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the DR1 forums.

DoN - SantiagoDR

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello Mike, welcome to the site and nice to meet you and thanks for joining hope we all can make DR number 1 now, ha, ha, ha, take care and God bless
    Biggs

Post Thanks / Like

It took me 4 years to find the forums, so I know the feeling!

Welcome to DR1 - look forward to your contributions here.

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice to have another poster who is well established here in DR. I'm sure there will be lots of advice you can give to newer people. Welcome!

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks to everybody for the warm welcome! I hope I can contribute and give advice to others. But I am by no means an "allrounder" regarding things here in the DR, being more or less all my time here restricted to PP and Playa Dorada working, apart from my first 3 years in Luperón and another in Sosua...

Hopefully I can help here, too. But I warn you, I am here looking for advice and answers, too
    Last edited by caribmike; 07-13-2009 at 09:44 AM. Reason: spelling

Gold
    Post Thanks / Like

How is the way to go?
    In case I have questions to various themes, should I post them all hier in "my" thread? Or should I open a new one (thread) for each different question I might have? (After searching the message board, of course...)

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Like Mike

I think I am somewhat like you Mike in that I officially joined up for the newsletter in Sept. of 2007, although I would check it out from time to time, and at that time had no idea about the forums. Didn't find out about the forums until this past March, when a friend in the States who is a regular on this site asked me why I wasn't a part of it, I told him I was and finally he revealed to me about the forums in March. My first post happened in March.

As far as to where to post search the forum section, for the appriopriate topic you which to discuss and start your thread in that particular section of the forum. There are also catch all topics, in which you can post just about anything.

Welcome and good luck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast