Visas

deano

Jul 11, 2009
Hello, I am a US passport carrying citizen living in Panama City, Panama. My girlfriend is a Colombian citizen with CO passport. I want to vacation in Punta Cana because my friend works at a resort there. I have not been able to find DETAILED info on how to get her into the country. I know she needs a visa to visit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Websites, etc. Thanks

Apr 30, 2006
www.drlawyer.com

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
Hello There
Unless she has a Valid US/Canadian/European Visa or Permanent resident Card she will Need the Following for her Dominica Visa
A Completed Visa Form
2 passport size Photos
Passport Valid for Atleast 6 months
Copies of Past Visas if she has traveled to countries in North America/Europe
A Police Report of her Criminal Past if she has any or one saying she hasnt commited any
Letter from her employer stating how long she has been employed/how much she makes & Her Last Bank Statements(FYI if Youre paying for the trip You can show your financial Documents Plus you must write a formal invitation letter saying you will cover all costs Plus this most be notarized)
Visa Cost $70 usd for One entry or $80usd for Multiple Entry

If all Goes well the Visa Process Takes between 1-3 Business Days

She Must Go Between the Hours of 9am-1pm to the Dominican Consulate

Consulado General de la Rep?blica Dominicana en Ciudad de Panama. Calle Elvira M?ndez, Edif. Bank Boston – Piso 10 Apartado Postal No.0810-00794Zona 5 Panam?

Good Luck!