Question about medicals for kids...re Immigration Canada

koko*

Sep 16, 2005
Is anyone here living in Regina? My husband is from the Sosua area and we need some help getting some paper work to Canada (medicals) for the kids applications. My husband is here with me.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Is anyone here living in Regina? My husband is from the Sosua area and we need some help getting some paper work to Canada (medicals) for the kids applications. My husband is here with me.

So your husband has PR in Canada and now you want to apply for his children correct? What is it exactly that you need help with?

koko*

Sep 16, 2005
My husband arrived in Regina, SK in January 2008 and yes he is a permanent resident. We are now in the process of bringing the kids here. They had their medicals done and we need the paper work sent here to Regina so they can be mailed in with their applications. I am aware they can be sent UPS, etc. but, I thought I would see if anyone is visiting Sosua and would be willing to bring them to Canada and then mail them to us. It would save us a few dollars obviously.

If anyone knows the HIDEAWAY bar in Sosua, a guy named Jody is the owner and I have had his wife bring paper work back for me (they are both from Alberta). I am trying to get in contact with him or his wife.

If anyone can help with the above it would be appreciated!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm going to add my two cents here. First of all it's very nice of twillis to offer but I'm thinking if the medicals have already been done and you wait another 2 to 3 months to send them in with the applications the medicals might expire before the kids get the visas.

With some of the time-lines we've seen lately stretching close to or past the year mark is it worth saving a few bucks? How much are the medicals if you have to re do them?

Ok I'll bud out now ;)