Some tips to beat the heat

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Why not post about how you are beating the heat these days while living in the DR. Starting a thread with a link could be seen as spam. ;)

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Yesterday I learned my lesson, I will NEVER post spammy links, just hopefully useful stuff ;)

I browse a lot and if I find something, what could be useful, I like to share it here to be a little of use here. I have asked and I will ask questions and for advice, so I just try to give back...

Last edited:

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Those do sound very useful...Will try some of them and see how they work!
Nothing worse than waking up in the night tossing and turning from the heat!

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Yesterday I learned my lesson, I will NEVER post spammy links, just hopefully useful stuff ;)

I browse a lot and if I find something, what could be useful, I like to share it here to be a little of use here. I have asked and I will ask questions and for advice, so I just try to give back...

Thanks Mike!

Keep sharing.

tambo'

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
ive learnt to take the doonie off and spread eagle myself naked whilst leaving the window open with wet socks on- this may keep intruders away as well

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Turn the A/C to FULL, the fan to Full, get under the blankets and sleep!!

Actually, those are good tips...thanks for the link...I think that the damp sheet is maybe best, as it will work with or with out a fan...methinks...

HB

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
If I try the damp sheet me being ashmatic, I may be dead by the morning lol. But the other tips are really good and have their logic.

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
im trying to maufacture frozen breast plate....it works ok for the well endowed, i think i need to mould it round something flatter than two loaves of bread for the male breast