Majestic Colonial questions

mattm

Feb 28, 2007
Hi folks,

I'm visiting the Majestic Colonial in August (majestic swim up room). I have a couple of questions...

- I booked with Expedia, and they have me a confirmation number. Is this normal at the hotel to show up with a confirmation only. I have seen other guests at other hotels in PC be faced with confusion when no voucher was presented :)

- I see conflicting info on this -- do the rooms have wired internet? If so, how much does it cost and do I have to buy it from someone in the lobby or right on my 'puter?

- Wifi in lobby? Anywhere else?

Thanks in advance for any info! I'm looking forward to my trip.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Hi folks,

I'm visiting the Majestic Colonial in August (majestic swim up room). I have a couple of questions...

- I booked with Expedia, and they have me a confirmation number. Is this normal at the hotel to show up with a confirmation only. I have seen other guests at other hotels in PC be faced with confusion when no voucher was presented :)

- I see conflicting info on this -- do the rooms have wired internet? If so, how much does it cost and do I have to buy it from someone in the lobby or right on my 'puter?

- Wifi in lobby? Anywhere else?

Thanks in advance for any info! I'm looking forward to my trip.

I don't know how Expedia works as regards MC but you can e-mail Annemarie at Majestic Colonial at prcolonial@majestic-resorts.com and she can confirm exactly what you should have at check in.

MC has wired internet in all rooms. The cost is $10US for 24 consecutive hours. You need your laptop or equivalent and an Ethernet Cable, RJ45 (if you don't have one you can use theirs for a refundable deposit; $10US I think but am not positive, I had my own). WiFi is available in the lobby for your laptop for $3US per hour, AFAIK, but I've never used it. There is also a computer room where you can use their computers for $5US per half hour or $8US per hour but once again I haven't used theirs. WiFi and in room internet services are purchased at the front desk. Computer room services are purchased there, I believe.

Gregg

DMAO

Oct 30, 2004
I am also going in August (12-15). I was told to show ID at the front desk for check-in.