Santiago Hotel Web sites

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
Would anyone know if there is a web site for Hotel Jardines and/or Century Plaza Hotel?

BPL888

Sep 7, 2004
General Information

Thanks HB- I was just looking for general information regarding them. I am thinking of spending up to a week in Santiago in October. I would spend a few days seeing the sights in Santiago and possibly use Santiago as a base to see parts of the North Shore, Rio San Juan, Cabrera and San Jose de la Matas. I am unsure if I will do this by car or by bus/gua-gua. This might involve leaving most of my stuff in the room in Santiago while I spend a night elswhere with a lighter bag. I have been doing some research and am considering: Century Plaza, Hotel Jardines, Hotel Colonial and Aloha Sol. Basicly the information I was trying to get was: cost, is there secure parking, location and proximity to Monument and gua-gua and bus(Caribetours) stations and the Monument area for nightime diversions. I am still in the planning stages and appreciate any help you can offer.

Cibaeno

Feb 7, 2009
Hotel Colonial

For Hotel Colonial I can provide you some info:

-free and secure parking (closed parking lot)
-right next to the central bus station (guaguas to all parts on the North Coast)
-1 min walking distance to take a "concho" either in direction to Caribe Tours or also to the "Monumento"
-5 minutes walking distance to "Calle del Sol" (main shopping road)
-cost between 14 and 42 US$ depending on the category

Check for more infos: www.sunnybookings.com

Timm

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
You can call Hotel Colonial at 809 241 3122, and talk to Victor....or his son...

HB