Flight's canceled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trig

Aug 20, 2006
I was just notified by Delta that POP has canceled their weekday flights starting August 10th. And they don't have landing rights for alot of January. Is this normal? :confused:

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
I'm flying Delta POP-ATL-POP in early August & when making the reservation a month or so ago it was already unavailable after the 10th (so I'm flying before then).

However, though there weren't flights later in August... I was able to book my return flight POP-ATL in mid/late December for the holidays. I'm hoping I can find a Delta flight back to POP after Christmas - so much nicer not having to connect in Miami.

leromero

Bronze
May 30, 2004
web.mac.com
Looks like most of the flights are being routed through New York from ATL going to SDQ. I was looking for some flights in September and noticed this too.

canuk8068

Sep 15, 2008
Thanks for the warning

Thanks for the warning. It made me move a little quicker to book through Air Canada. I was waiting for fares to drop or Jet Blue to start booking January and February but if seats are going to be at a premium I figured I better book now. Air Canada is a direct flight from Toronto so it makes for a better flight anyway than from Buffalo where everything is a connecting flight.

Status
Not open for further replies.