Who would be...

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
...best asked here on dr1 regarding:

Punta Cana / Bavar?, cost of living there, rental prices for a house (do not need pool, a/c), jobs, renting a shop in one of the plazas, medical services, school, shopping. In short, every information one would need thinking in relocating to there.

I am in Puerto Plata and depending largely on tourism and I guess, to PC might be 3 or 4 more people travelling to nowadays than to PP.

Rather than starting many different threads I like to ask it "bundled" here. If you can give me advice (like who is the expert here for PC) or put me in the right direction that would be appreciated very much.

One more, I know that google is my friend, but there are definitely not showing up enough results: where can I see pictures from the PC area like the malls, El Cortecito, Punta Cana Plaza, Higuey etc. I do not want to see the hotels, but everyday pics to get a first impression...

B

BettyDiamond

search with google and press images search - there are some nice
064548E.jpg
pictures

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Thanks for your input. Well, I did, but what is coming up there is not enough and too many of hotels. I need something more detailed...

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Yes, thanks, I've seen that one, but this one is the only showing a nice impression of El Cortecito, I need more like that one!

B

BettyDiamond

what you want are peoples personal snaps with real life on them I think