Shipping To And From DR

Charles123

Nov 1, 2008
I need to ship some things to the US and also have some things shipped to me, maybe on a regular basis, but I have found the expense to be astronomical. Anyone have any suggestions on holding down shipping costs? Packages I want to send/receive are no more than 25 pounds and will generally average half that.

B

Bohannon

Postage and handling

The best route to take is talking to your local post office employee. Ask them about a discount plan on using them exclusively for business. If they refuse or cannot, go to UPS and tell them the Post Office is willing to make arrangements for shipping your stuff for 10% off regular fees for exclusivity of business. Work several different companies against each other for their absolute bottom price compared to services. Go with the best price. Good luck with the quest.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I need to ship some things to the US and also have some things shipped to me, maybe on a regular basis, but I have found the expense to be astronomical. Anyone have any suggestions on holding down shipping costs? Packages I want to send/receive are no more than 25 pounds and will generally average half that.

How often, what types of items, what cities. The cheapest is to bring it in luggage (yours or someones elses). Maybe sharing a barrel / tank with someone is an option. Or maybe a dr1er who travels a lot could make a few extra dollars bringing things back and forth for you.