Work from Home Call Center jobs in DR?

sirfunksalot

Jul 18, 2009
I'm thinking of relocating to Cabarete from Canada and was told by a friend that some companies use work from home reps in DR to man the phones in addition to/instead of having a call center.

Can anyone give me contact info or even just the names of companies who operate this way? I'm thinking of making the move around Sept 1 and can be in the Toronto area before then if an interview is required.

Also any info re what kind of special gear one might need for this work (in addition to a computer and a phone).

I'm also open to other forms of employment in the Cabarete area if anyone has advice on that.

Thanks!

Emhy

Mar 3, 2020
Hi, I do work from home for call center as a freelancer, If you need agents I'm interested, you can contact me.
Looking forward to hear from you!

rockito50

Jan 9, 2020
go to craigslist (dominican republic) then go to sale/biv and in there you will find work at home jobs.

Scott18684

Jun 10, 2018
I own a Credit Repair Company in USA and have a three-bedroom apartment converted into an office looking for people in Santiago are must be proficient in English. Just private message me your info and I will reach out to go over details, thanks!

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
I own a Credit Repair Company in USA and have a three-bedroom apartment converted into an office looking for people in Santiago are must be proficient in English. Just private message me your info and I will reach out to go over details, thanks!
PM'd.

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
Tried PM you. Wouldn't allow me to
I've been working in the Outsourcing/ Call Center Industry here now for 7 years.
I know plenty of agents who speak English.
Dominicans and Haitians,
Are you looking for bilingual or English only?
With experience or willing to train?
Pay Rate?
Weekly/ Biweekly?
Which part of Santiago are you located?
You can try PM me your response.
Thanks.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
I got help many years ago from CCCS. The smartest thing I have done in my life.

joesidda

Banned
Sep 18, 2021
United States
I am knew on this thread so I don't know how to private message you but I am interested in relocating and working from The Dominican Republic from home.

IslandCabby

Jan 7, 2017
Hi, I'm presently hiring. We do Customer Service, Tech Support, Virtual Assistants, Back-Office Processing, and Sales. Requirements for remote work are basically a solid Internet connection, inverter or ups/cps-generator combo, and a quiet place to work.