Access to Pension

Rbh44

Mar 28, 2007
Would like to know the easiest and most economical way of accessing my pension funds which will be direct deposited in HSBC bank in the U.S. I plan on being a DR resident. Is there a place that will simply cash personal checks drawn on a foriegn bank? If so what kind of fees? Is there a way to have an account in the DR and have money transfered in from my bank once a month? Any good information is appreciated.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Establish a relationship with one of the better AGENTE DE CAMBIO houses, write personal checks, no fee, great exchange rates.

Search this forum, that has been discussed MANY times.

SantiagoDR
I survived the National Blackout – 2009

jaguarbob

Bronze
Mar 2, 2004
Would like to know the easiest and most economical way of accessing my pension funds which will be direct deposited in HSBC bank in the U.S. I plan on being a DR resident. Is there a place that will simply cash personal checks drawn on a foriegn bank? If so what kind of fees? Is there a way to have an account in the DR and have money transfered in from my bank once a month? Any good information is appreciated.

why not have pension direct deposit to Banco Popular here,and bypass all the other problems.Both my checks come directly here and have access to them on same day...
bob