cristal night club...help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

presidente

Sep 25, 2008
Is there anyone out there who knows of a website for Cristal gentlemans club in Puerto Plata???? |I can't find it anywhere and I want to show some friends before I bring them down. Much gracias amigos!

Yayow

Sep 4, 2007
What's to show them?

What's to show them it's a gentleman's club, I am sure your friends have seen them before, this one just feature Dominicanas instead of Americans or Canadians etc.

rsg

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
Is there anyone out there who knows of a website for Cristal gentlemans club in Puerto Plata???? |I can't find it anywhere and I want to show some friends before I bring them down. Much gracias amigos!

go to the website for la passiones in sosua, this should give your friends a good idea of what to expect.

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Wait for Tambo's response as he has the best knowledge for ...Well everything North Coast related

A

apostropheman

i just googled...

...and I don't believe there is an official web site.
But as yayow said...;):cheeky::bunny::bunny:

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
of course it's a crock but it sells. personally, i don't think Passions is a good example. the girls at cristals change like the wind and the girls at Passions are trying to retire there. :laugh:

of course it's a crock but it sells. personally, i don't think Passions is a good example. the girls at cristals change like the wind and the girls at Passions are trying to retire there. :laugh:

The girls at pasions(Sosua) are actually nice girls and yes they tend to stay working there for a longer period of time. I mean nice as in they are very friendly people whe you get to know them. Cristals and Boheim are more colder business type transaction.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
of yes i agree. everytime i'm in town i visit there at least once a day. i bring them things from the US. call me a sucker, but i am a sucker for pretty friendly latinas :laugh:

strip clubs are about business and cold unless you're a regular.

Reactions: JD Jones
B

BettyDiamond

The girls will be with you at all times if the girl you choose is fit for the activity you enjoy.

ummmhmmm

kacuni

Nov 16, 2008
The girls at pasions(Sosua) are actually nice girls and yes they tend to stay working there for a longer period of time. I mean nice as in they are very friendly people whe you get to know them. Cristals and Boheim are more colder business type transaction.
True words! Because most of the people visiting Cristal or Boheme are AI tourists from Playa Dorada. There are not that much AI tourists in Sosua, so you have a lot more fun with the Sosua chicas. Of course not with every girl. ;)

I went to Cristal club and took a girl to the Mustang Ranch Resort for a night. My worst experience EVER! Went after that night to Boheme and talked to the manager about Cristal and he assured me to have more fun at his place. So I took one of Bohemes girls for 1 hour. It was quite alright. :bunny:

But, as I said before, I will not visit these place again in the DR. Go to Sosua for things like these.

Reactions: badpiece33
Status
Not open for further replies.