Everybody Suggest me what to do or what don't do for a World tour ?

B

BettyDiamond

uh ........errrrrrrrrrr dont pack too many clothes , there are places to wash them all over the world -pack your suit case then remove a third of the clothes you just packed

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Take extremely potent diarrhea medicine with you. Also antibiotics. Stay away from Indonesia.
See China and Korea (Japan is a given)

Hong Kong, Singapore.

Do not miss any of the great wonders": the Great Wall, the Taj Mahal It IS really breath taking!!)

Go to Egypt. Greece, Italy, Switzerland France, Holland and Denmark and maybe the Lakes region of England or take a canal tour of the area...

Gee I have so much I'd like to do over again...

As for clothes: Keep it simple. You will need nice clothes and casual clothes. Long pants and shoes and socks. Nothing daring, you need not impress anyone as to your wealth or lack of good taste. Remember you will be a reflection of your country for many you meet.
I did it with four wash and wear shirts and some khakis. Shoes and socks, a couple of ties and a jacket or two...We met Prime Ministers and Ambassadors so the fancy dress was needed. Lots of undies...remember what your Momma used to say...

HB