Best Clubs in Northern DR

LaxTNT8877

Jul 20, 2009
Hey

Me and a bunch of my buddies (we will all be 18) are coming to the DR from March 13th-20th, 2010. We are staying at the Grand Paradise Beach Resort on the Playa Dorada Complex. We are trying to find bars/clubs and strip clubs in the area, including Puerto Plata and Sosua. I have heard good things about Sosua for a crazy good night. We would be bar/club hopping.

Anyone have any suggestions about where we should go? we don't want to just stay on the resort all the time.

Hey

Me and a bunch of my buddies (we will all be 18) are coming to the DR from March 13th-20th, 2010. We are staying at the Grand Paradise Beach Resort on the Playa Dorada Complex. We are trying to find bars/clubs and strip clubs in the area, including Puerto Plata and Sosua. I have heard good things about Sosua for a crazy good night. We would be bar/club hopping.

Anyone have any suggestions about where we should go? we don't want to just stay on the resort all the time.

I may go those same dates just to see all of you guys fall in love. pm me when the dates get closer and I will volunteer to show you guys around, It will be fun.

alicious

Bronze
Oct 2, 2007
Wow...2010??? You are sure planning ahead of time! The locations & clubs ppl mention now, may be closed and/or under new management with new names by the time you get there! I would recommend asking again (much) closer to the date!

Mr Barcelo

Jul 22, 2009
Clubs

I think the AI's would be more suitable for a bunch of eighteen year olds on a first time visit. There's plenty of single women to found on the AI's.

Classicos is always worth a visit.

GeeDee

Oct 27, 2007
Take the advice given and skip the all inclusive... you are better off renting a villa or guest friendly hotel such as seabreaze. The AI will not let you bring girls in and you will be wasting $$$$ on hotels outside anyway. You then run the risk of having a chika take you to there choice of hotel maybe to get setup. One friend will end up going one way you another... just a big mess. Villa = Safe party for all cause you all end up sleeping at the same place every night.