How to post pictures?

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
I know that someone posted the answer to this recently but I cannot find it.

I have done due diligence on the search function and on the faq

The best I get it is the URL

perhaps I have to copy and paste the photo?

thanks

NALs

Economist by Profession
Jan 20, 2003
ImageShack? - Image Hosting

You can either upload a photo without making an account or you can make a free account and upload them into your account.

The difference is that the former your photo is uploaded and its in the internet forever. You have no control of how long you want the photo available online. In the latter, you will be creating an internet album with the usual private/public among other options. The best aspect is that you have control of the time period you want your photo(s) online. You can post the same photo in as many forums as you want, and if one day you decided to eliminate all of them; all you have to do is eliminate the photo from your account and its automatically eliminated from all the forums/blogs/websites in which you placed your photo.

In either case, you can't control photo theft and copyright violations by random people.

There is also Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket. In this one you have to join, and its also free.

To post a photo in the forum, once you upload your photo on the third party photo hosting site, copy the most appropriate link to the photo, click on the insert image button in the forum, paste the link in the space provided, and voila, the photo(s) is/are posted.

-NALs