Guagua fare; Puerto Plata - Rio San Juan

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Can anyone tell me an accurate (or best guess, just identify which it is please) guagua fare from Costa Dorada, Puerto Plata to Rio San Juan.

Many thanks.

Gregg

tink23

Jul 15, 2008
Last summer, June 2008, I took the gua gua from the centre of Puerto Plata to right before Rio San Juan to the Bahia Principe resort. The price was 80 pesos. I would imagine from Costa Dorada into the town of Rio San Juan would be the same. Sorry I can't be any more accurate.

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
Last summer, June 2008, I took the gua gua from the centre of Puerto Plata to right before Rio San Juan to the Bahia Principe resort. The price was 80 pesos. I would imagine from Costa Dorada into the town of Rio San Juan would be the same. Sorry I can't be any more accurate.

Thanks.

Gregg

caribmike

Gold
Jul 9, 2009
Count with 150 Pesos maximum per person, this is 4 dollars and change, still a bargain to get down there!

Massielg

Apr 30, 2008
www.casasdevacacionesrd.blogspot.com
Can anyone tell me an accurate (or best guess, just identify which it is please) guagua fare from Costa Dorada, Puerto Plata to Rio San Juan.

Many thanks.

Gregg

And be carefull..lots of guagua drivers will ask you more than the normal rate because you are a "gringo".

Watch what people around you in the guagua are paying, that could give you an idea. But as caribmike said, is no more than 150 pesos (daytime, in the night is higher).

Regards.

Status
Not open for further replies.