Quick question

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Because we now have a video forum and before we didn't ;)

I think it's a great idea to keep all videos in the same forum, how about you?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
People might not leave a comment but if you look at far right you can see the views. It's only when you say bad words that people get all hyped up and feel they have to say so that makes for long threads :laugh:

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
How come the videos were moved and have their own section ?

Look at it this way-you have your own section to branch out and expand with more creativity.

The floor is yours, my brother...I'm waiting for a street basketball video from either you or Mr. Lu, straight from the DR.

Last edited:

Mr. Lu

Bronze
Mar 26, 2007
Streetball....

Look at it this way-you have your own section to branch out and expand with more creativity.

The floor is yours, my brother...I'm waiting for a street basketball video from either you or Mr. Lu, straight from the DR.

My game is on point Berzin!!!! No wonders on that....The one-on-one / streetball challenge is out there for anyone....And I'll make a video out of it. All proceeds from a public embarrassment at the hands of Mr. Lu will go to charity. And if the basketball victim is desperate, he/she can buy the evidence from me and that too can go to charity!! Jajajaja I can see it now..."the Massacre by Mr. Lu..." Jajajajajja

All jokes aside, I am good at ball. And I'll see what I can come up with....

Mr. Lu

Last edited by a moderator:
?

? bient?t

dont be so blunt....show some love to the KIDD...AKA.."THE KIDD"

sosua bikini contest by The KIDD........

I can picture it already.....

bad bob

The what?

There's ony one 'The Kid' (first name 'The') and you can search it, and he ain't it. But I'll gladly let him keep it, for he's cool, after all.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
My game is on point Berzin!!!! No wonders on that....The one-on-one / streetball challenge is out there for anyone....And I'll make a video out of it. All proceeds from a public embarrassment at the hands of Mr. Lu will go to charity. And if the basketball victim is desperate, he/she can buy the evidence from me and that too can go to charity!! Jajajaja I can see it now..."the Massacre by Mr. Lu..." Jajajajajja

Mr. Lu

I'm interested in seeing more videos on things our younger DR1 demographic can get into while visiting the island aside from going to beaches and clubs.

Perfect example is the video you did when you took the motorcycle lessons, and the other when you went flying around in that crazy contraption. That was cool.

As for the basketball, it would be good for guys to know exactly where they can go to get a little 5-on-5 going.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2005

Mr. Lu

I am game ...........I dont even care if you got a favorite court with a saggy basket and a rickety back board!!!!!!!!!!!

nothing before 10 am though!!!!:paranoid:

( still wondering what berzin edited!!!)
bad bob