A crash course - what the future might hold for us

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
Chris Martenson | chapters - The Crash Course - chapters, Crash Course, Economy, Energy, environment, Peak Oil, videos

This provides some insight into what the near future might hold for us.
It is the result of years of work by the author and he makes some interesting points. I apologize that it is not directly DR related, but hopefully it will be allowed since it shows the precarious position the entire world is in, not only the USA.

The moderator can feel free to delete it if not sufficiently appropriate.

Ringo

On Vacation!
Mar 6, 2003
Chris Martenson | chapters - The Crash Course - chapters, Crash Course, Economy, Energy, environment, Peak Oil, videos

This provides some insight into what the near future might hold for us.
It is the result of years of work by the author and he makes some interesting points. I apologize that it is not directly DR related, but hopefully it will be allowed since it shows the precarious position the entire world is in, not only the USA.

The moderator can feel free to delete it if not sufficiently appropriate.

Hi windeguy,

We planned our move here to the D.R. over 12 years ago with many more years looking before. Part of our move was based on "what the future might hold for us." Our old New England home did not look so good.

You have been a guest and friend at our home and have seen what we have been doing and I think that you are doing some of the same things. Power, water and economics that we have talked about and shared information, and I thank you for your help.

I was a contributor to PickensPlan some time ago and learned a lot from this new site of about one year ago. As is expected, some sites go a little out of control. In the beginning, a lot of very good information was offered and respected. I have not been in the site for some time so I don't know where the site has gone.

PickensPlan

This has a lot to do with every Country, very much including our home here in the Dominican Republic.

Ringo