Local Expert Makes News in NY!

heldengebroed

Bronze
Mar 9, 2005
Sorry but that link doesn't work.

Congrats anyway Lambada.

Here niether

but wasn't New york originally called nova bruselas?
If so it isn't that strange as she has already been published in a magazine in Brussels
For the few insiders the saga to get the magazines at their destination :squareeye

Greetings

Johan

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
If anyone has a link to the best place to currently buy her book, i would appreciate it. (ebook would be best)

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Ginnie's book is a MUST READ for folks even considering the move to the DR..

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Here niether

but wasn't New york originally called nova bruselas?
If so it isn't that strange as she has already been published in a magazine in Brussels
For the few insiders the saga to get the magazines at their destination :squareeye

Greetings

Johan

Hi Johan, it was originally New Amsterdam..... Lambada, great web site!!!!

Yayow

Sep 4, 2007
Congrats!!

Yes congratulations, wasn't aware that you had a webpage, I have just put it in my favorites, and when I have some time I will certainly peruse it.

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
Thank you all. Talk about a surprise and...........a very full inbox!!

mountainannie, thank you for posting, no 'expert' here, but have learned a few things and still learning, of course. To answer the question about a sequel, there are two books in the works, both with an esteemed co-author. The first is due out in 2010 according to the publisher so we'll post news of it then.

I'll briefly explain heldengebroed's reference to the 'saga of the magazines'. Last year I was asked to write an article for a Belgian magazine. The publisher airmailed a copy but it never got here (surprise) so heldengebroed went to a bookstand and bought some copies to bring with him. Only his plans to visit got interrupted, so, bless him, he gave them to his wife who was going to SD and then Santiago but not Puerto Plata. So they were delivered to the Instituto del Tabaco in Santiago and JDSauser was going the next week and picked them up and delivered them here. Talk about a combined DR1 effort! Grateful thanks to all particularly Mrs. heldengebroed :).

Lambada

Gold
Mar 4, 2004
www.ginniebedggood.com
I never comment on sale issues about my book in case it is perceived as spamming, but just to say I find that price utterly ludicrous. Thanks JDJones for noticing. A strongly worded letter of complaint has been sent to the publisher who I hope will now hit someone over the head :cheeky:.

Luperon

Who empowered China's crime against humanity?
Jun 28, 2004
I never comment on sale issues about my book in case it is perceived as spamming, but just to say I find that price utterly ludicrous. Thanks JDJones for noticing. A strongly worded letter of complaint has been sent to the publisher who I hope will now hit someone over the head :cheeky:.

Will you sign my ebook? $14.99 a steal

:) great book!