Dominican Republic Vacations

J

JackOdell

what is the best cheap hotel in the punta cana / bavaro area?

Last edited:

pirata9

Jul 26, 2009
My daughter (15 y/o) and I are landing in Punta Cana on Saturday August 1 at 1:30, and we are going to the peninsula, Las Ballenas, near Las Terrenas. I was wondering if we can make the last ferry from Sabana de la Mar to Samana at 5pm and if so HOW? If not, what are our alternatives?
The place we are staying says that taxi at $180 for a 3.5 hour drive is the best way, is that true? Thanks for prompt reply

ben jammin

Aug 3, 2007
best option in my opinion would be to arrive at santo domingo instead(may be too late if already booked) and drive or hire a taxi or to fly there. Home this company does flights from punta cana to portillo airport which is a short taxi to las terrenas. they only fly monday,wednesday and friday but they may do a charter flight but am not sure of the cost. i do not think the ferry is reachable in that time frame. good luck,,, ben ( to get more answers you may wish to start your own thread so people do not get confused on the thread tiltle... just a suggestion:))

Last edited:

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
In case anyone notices that the original title bears little resemblance to the now amended first post, please be advised that the OP originally included a SPAM link - since removed. A repeat of that type of post will not be tolerated.

Gregg
Mod.