Need an Apt. by UNIBE

papillionsprincess

Aug 26, 2008
Hello I need to find an apartment by UNIBE (Universidad Iberoamericana) within walking distance, in about 2 weeks. I need something already furnished, with a inversor/generator, gated, security, somewhat modern. Can anyone help me with this or direct me to someone who can. I do not speak Spanish and I do not want to be over charged

Thanks a lot!

Yayow

Sep 4, 2007
Shouldn't be a major problem

From what you say, you obviously will be a student there or perhaps an instructor, don't know if they have assistance in regards to housing but might be worth checking with them first as they may have things already lined up.

On the other hand I pass by there everyday, as I am a student at UNIAPEC on Maximo Gomez just a couple of blocks away, and I can't help but notice on calle Francia which is also the front entrance of the University, there are notices everywhere for apts. Most seem to indicate that they are furnished. All of those apts. would be within two or three minutes of the University. It may be worth your time to come down a few days or a week prior to when classes start for the fall, stay in a hotel and scout the area yourself, that is what I would do.

nine1973

Nov 24, 2004
roomate near UNibe

I need to find a roomate to share a 3 bdr apt near UNibe...if anyone interested drop me a msg...thanks

jpnieves7

Aug 25, 2009
hi i;m jonathan i just arrived to santo domingo to attend unibe i;m looking for a roomate please email me back with the info or if you know someone else to email me at jpnieves7@gmail.com thanks