How do I get from "Parque Enriquillo" to Excellence resort

Rickyb

Jul 26, 2009
so i have found out how to get from San Cristobal to Punta Cana by bus but only to the airport...Excellence does not offer free shuttles to and from the airport so i was wondering how i could get there buy a bus or carro publico or anything but a crazy expensive taxi
thanks

FireGuy

Rest in peace Amigo!
Aug 21, 2002
www.polaris-fs.com
You're going to one of the more expensive all-inclusive resorts in the whole country and you are cheaping out on the transportation...

Break down, take a taxi. There's a local taxi company based in Veron, Veron Taxi.

Gregg

Rickyb

Jul 26, 2009
i know...if the resort wasnt so much i wouldnt be worrying about it lol
its not that i dont want to spend the money, but if there is a more economical way to go im going to...i will have spent the last 5 hours on a bus, might as well see if i can take one more and just get there

ExtremeR

Silver
Mar 22, 2006
That's like buying a Mercedes Benz and installing a Propane system in it. C'mon man reach there in style. a Taxi wouldn't charge you more than 200 pesos to reach your AI.

La Mariposa

Bronze
Jun 4, 2004
That's like buying a Mercedes Benz and installing a Propane system in it. C'mon man reach there in style. a Taxi wouldn't charge you more than 200 pesos to reach your AI.

200 pesos from Ver?n to Secret Excellence ??? It will not even pay for the gasoline

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Excellence Punta Cana is in Uvero Alto. Stay on the bus until the last stop THEN get a taxi. You'll save at least US10. If you chose to go the cheap way, you'll be able to find some public buses going by there but not that many, mostly hotel employee transports.