Move to live in DR

A

Alexey

My name's Alexey. I from Russia. Would like to move to live in DR, but I do not know where it is possible to find the information on it.

A unique source on which I have found the reference it is the book "Living in Santo Domingo 1998", but it cannot be got from Russia.

I shall be grateful for any help.

S

Sofy's B&B

Alexey, you can always e-mail me, and I can give loads of information and also references.

A

Anette

Why all inclusive?

Hi there!

I?ve heard that in DR all the hotels are "all inclusive"-hotels cos?of all the crime outside the hotel-areas. But hey, there must be anothger explination.. Or???? Isen?t because that the hotels earn more money in that way, they can managed to keep the tourist in "their" area, made the tourist to eat in their restaurant ect... Does anyone know why almost all the travelcompanies, specially from Scandinavia har having all inclusive?

And is it alot of crimes in Dr? And to have a aparment little bit outside a town or smaller place, is that to risky?
Anette

T

TJ

If you find any info please email to me as I am also interested in moving to D.R. Thanks a lot and have a great night, buenos noches!
TJ