Adult entertainment

JCG

Jul 30, 2009
Anyone have any recommendations on where the best places are in Punta Cana these days?? I have heard of Jazzy's and La Punta?? Anything else out there ??

lumberjack69

May 21, 2009
Depends on what you want?

Anyone have any recommendations on where the best places are in Punta Cana these days?? I have heard of Jazzy's and La Punta?? Anything else out there ??

Never bought any there but perhaps You want some old worn out ones they say in another post Blackbeards has some. I don't believe it I bet they have some nice ones but it will require a car to POP. Sosua or Boca Chica read read read and google

Reactions: mike l

carib

Jul 16, 2002
what ?

Ok whats a MP ?
Jazzy's is the best, and they do some sort of hotels pickup with their bus. No cover and fairly high drink prices but not unreasonable. Very clean and upscale. Very friendly atmosphere.
carib

R

rockero

WOW Can someone make a bg update on this???? Are not these Car Wash places the place to be too?????

JCG

Jul 30, 2009
When I was there last year...there were two places Jazzy's and La Punta...Jazzy's was definitley better....LA Punta was a dump!!

I since have heard of RD Barbies opening and a resort offering 24/7 room and chica accomodations. Can't remember the name.....

Yes...a list would be nice....

monet

Jul 8, 2008
There are loads of options for every taste and imagination. Discos, car washes, private houses, massages, take out, etc.. PM me. I have a reliable contact that specializes in nightlife tours. Safe, dependable and highly recommended. Be very careful of any local, hotel employee or beach vendor who wants to be your "brother" and take care of you. I can tell you dozens of stories of tourists getting totally ripped off or worse. Be careful.