Kascada B-Day Party

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Does anyone have the number for Kascada Water Park? Or know if they allow you to have a Birthday party there ?
SHALENA

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Be sure to let us all know the time and date to show up Shalena... ;)

Don

LaTeacher

Bronze
May 2, 2008
shalena does throw a mean birthday party for her kids :) my kids are ALWAYS going to be jealous of her kids' birthday parties.

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
shalena does throw a mean birthday party for her kids :) my kids are ALWAYS going to be jealous of her kids' birthday parties.

It's great for them...the only bad thing is that all the Campo kids think I am the Queen of New York!!:cheeky::cheeky:
SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Melanie, I am coming to your house Friday...PM me the address again. I want to see the baby.
SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
These people must think that I am crazy or either by my name they knew that I was American and are trying to get over on me because I haven't even talked to them, I sent an email inquiring about a B-day party with approximately 30 kids....
Kascada's Cortizacion.....drum roll.......
36,000 RD

Imaginate tu!!!!!!!!
SHALENA

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
These people must think that I am crazy or either by my name they knew that I was American and are trying to get over on me because I haven't even talked to them, I sent an email inquiring about a B-day party with approximately 30 kids....
36,000 RD

Imaginate tu!!!!!!!!
SHALENA

A mere $33.38 U.S. per child for a memory of a life time! ;) lol

SantiagosantiagO

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
36,000 RD

Imaginate tu!!!!!!!!
SHALENA[/QUOTE

Shalena: I spoke with the owner this morning and he told me he can give me a discount....He wants to know the "DATE"...please let me know...Lucille

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
36,000 RD

Imaginate tu!!!!!!!!
SHALENA[/QUOTE

Shalena: I spoke with the owner this morning and he told me he can give me a discount....He wants to know the "DATE"...please let me know...Lucille

Thanks so much, Lucille. I am going for August 29th...if it helps the price any, I can bring my own decorations, napkins, plates, etc. I really just want the entrance, el payaso, and the food...oh, and the private area. I can bring all of the small stuff...forks, napkins, decorations, like I said.
I had my son's B-day party at McDonalds on 27 de Febrero/Estrella Sadhala in February and had almost 30 kids and they even included a cake (which Kascada doesn't) and it cost me 7,000RD. The food and games (they had 2 girls dressed up to do games with the kids) and one personal server, ice cream and prizes for the games were all included.
But $1,000 USD for a B-day party!! I'm not THAT good...but my daughter really wants her party there. I hope we can come to an agreement...
Thanks for inquiring, let me know.
SHALENA

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
Something just ocurred to me. Maybe they are charging you this much because they think you will throw a BDay party Dominican style where the kids party is in the afternoon and the adults is in the evening/night. Adults = boozing. Boozing = mucho dinero. hehehehehe. Just my thought but 36K sounds way too high!!!!

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Thanks so much, Lucille. I am going for August 29th...if it helps the price any, I can bring my own decorations, napkins, plates, etc. I really just want the entrance, el payaso, and the food...oh, and the private area. I can bring all of the small stuff...forks, napkins, decorations, like I said.
I had my son's B-day party at McDonalds on 27 de Febrero/Estrella Sadhala in February and had almost 30 kids and they even included a cake (which Kascada doesn't) and it cost me 7,000RD. The food and games (they had 2 girls dressed up to do games with the kids) and one personal server, ice cream and prizes for the games were all included.
But $1,000 USD for a B-day party!! I'm not THAT good...but my daughter really wants her party there. I hope we can come to an agreement...
Thanks for inquiring, let me know.
SHALENA

Shalena: I spoke to Lucy she knows you lol...
When I mentioned the 30 kids and so on, she said are you talking about Shalena? I said, yes...she said you were there on Saturday.....ok..she is going to make a new estimate and present it to the owner for the discount......
I will let you know as soon as they call me....

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Shalena:

I told her your requirements:

1-Private Area
2-Entrance
3-Food
4-Clown

Is that right?

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Shalena:

I told her your requirements:

1-Private Area
2-Entrance
3-Food
4-Clown

Is that right?

Correct. Thanks so much. I spoke to someone whom I gave my email address to...was that her? Then I emailed the person on the card that she gave me.
SHALENA

SKing

Silver
Nov 22, 2007
Something just ocurred to me. Maybe they are charging you this much because they think you will throw a BDay party Dominican style where the kids party is in the afternoon and the adults is in the evening/night. Adults = boozing. Boozing = mucho dinero. hehehehehe. Just my thought but 36K sounds way too high!!!!

Yeah, but I explained in the email that I expected the parents to pay for their own entrance but that they could eat...but I guess maybe they came to their own conclusions...
SHALENA

ctrob

Silver
Nov 9, 2006
Just curious - does anyone know their schedule? Are they open on Thursdays?

It'll be nice when they get their website back up.

thx