Go on - Laugh at another man's misfortune ..

Simon & Nicky

Bronze
Feb 3, 2004
www.simon-hall.co.uk
This will cheer you up ....

My gardener pointed out that there was a distinct smell of dead rodent in the garage. At the same time we noticed water ****ing out of the back of the washing machine. Can you see where this is going?

Basically, I've been washing my clothes in dead rat juice for the last week or so....

Reactions: badpiece33
May 5, 2007
Does "Rat Juice" work similar to vinegar in removing odor from laundry?

This will cheer you up ....

My gardener pointed out that there was a distinct smell of dead rodent in the garage. At the same time we noticed water ****ing out of the back of the washing machine. Can you see where this is going?

Basically, I've been washing my clothes in dead rat juice for the last week or so....

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
Same thing happened to us, only we flushed them out when we heard the baby rats crying. Poor little things.

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
Guacala!!! I had a mouse die in the motor of my car once. All you could see was his head sticking out as if he was looking at you. Scared the shi* out of my mechanic! lol

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006

238twg.gif

Okay!

Who's the joker that added the water hazard to my exercise wheel?

2lar6eq.jpg

SantiagoDR
Murphy's Lesser Known law:
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

whirleybird

Silver
Feb 27, 2006
We have had to move the location where we park our cars as otherwise we regularly get rats nests in the engines. Last one was noticed by our Ridgeback who tried to take the bumper and wing off the car.... on opening the bonnet the rather large rat ran to the top of the engine and then disappeared back into the engine somewhere! Parked in a new area overnight where dogs patrol, we assumed the rat escaped as the Ridgeback was no longer interested in the car the following morning. Maybe that was the one which, George, the cat brought in as a trophy the same night!

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
only a mouse in toaster here - but that was in the uk , and he was rather frazzled and flat