Mr. Jones lost his marbles?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

Honorificabilitudinitatibus
Apr 4, 2002
www.rockysbar.com
Anyone else get a PM from an IQ challenged basket case?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>MRJone <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->
user_offline.gif
<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>
Bronze

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jun 2009
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation -->
reputation_pos.gif
<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation -->(16)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Matured!
<HR style="COLOR: #173f96; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #173f96" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Hey,

Rocky, I see who you are dating now. I'm going to take you young girlfriend out one of these days. I'm sure she would like to remember how tone flesh feels.. lol.. Well, take care abuelo and I?m sure I?ll see you around. I heard you started drinking milk again. Good for you since you are more frail than ever.

Regards,
Mr. Jone

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Anyone else get a PM from an IQ challenged basket case?

<TABLE class=tborder id=post cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>MRJone <!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus -->
user_offline.gif
<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_onlinestatus --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_", true); </SCRIPT>
Bronze

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>Join Date: Jun 2009
<!-- BEGIN TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation -->
reputation_pos.gif
<!-- END TEMPLATE: postbit_reputation -->(16)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
Matured!
<HR style="COLOR: #173f96; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #173f96" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Hey,

Rocky, I see who you are dating now. I'm going to take you young girlfriend out one of these days. I'm sure she would like to remember how tone flesh feels.. lol.. Well, take care abuelo and I?m sure I?ll see you around. I heard you started drinking milk again. Good for you since you are more frail than ever.

Regards,
Mr. Jone

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Hey Mark come out to the restaraunt I would like to see who this nut is talking about. I ordered a glass of milk for you.;)

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Are you the guy called Mark who was obsessed with that yoana girl with the restaurant on ayuntamiento? Mr Jones Mr Jones

Reactions: Rocky

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
Thanks for the music and the aka - now where is Mr Jones - having a nappie?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Is the moon full?

But to answer the OP, no, I have not received anything from this person/s...

Al??

HB

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
It looks like Marky Mark is building her a villa right in el batey!

I just bought a piece of land, and I?m looking to build a small house in the near future. Does anybody know of a construction company of good reputation that would be able to assist me? I have been advices by my friends to go with a Haitian constructor. I?m not sure what to do. In the past, the constructor has done good work for my friends and he did not charge too much. Yet, I would rather use the service of an establish company in Sosua or Puerto Plata.

Drro

Bronze
Mar 22, 2006
I think you should go with the Haitain constructor as you call him - then you can get screwed yet again!

Reactions: Black Dog
Status
Not open for further replies.