Young Tigre+ brugal+borrowed car+ high speed= ???

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
what happens when you see a tigre driving in high speed from jarabacoa highway to la vega, drunk and carefree? I was shocked to see the tigre was walking around unhurt. too bad the owner of the car will kill him.

sfh348.jpg

svjsic.jpg

1267o5v.jpg

2i9zt.jpg

124ye8j.jpg

Reactions: TOOBER_SDQ

El Tigre

El Tigre de DR1 - Moderator
Jan 23, 2003
AZB - correction on the spelling - Tiguere. Not Tigre.

Holly crapola!!! And you know what...I bet he'll do it again! Some people just don't learn from their own mistakes. Specially a Dominican Tiguere.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
what happens when you see a tigre driving in high speed from jarabacoa highway to la vega, drunk and carefree? I was shocked to see the tigre was walking around unhurt. too bad the owner of the car will kill him.
It's probably his own car.
A few more stolen TV's, a few drug sales, he will either fix it or replace it.

SantiagoDR
Murphy's Lesser Known law:
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Last edited:

jrhartley

Gold
Sep 10, 2008
did he get out his handy breathalizer to see if he was drunk or could you smell the fumes

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
the tires treads look rather worn

I agree,

Wheel Alignment Terms

When Tire Kingdom sends a tow truck to pick up the vehicle the insurance adjuster from Loco Moco will notice this and then of course theres the litigation from people who may have witnessed this awful event.

Do they have motoconcho chasers here for such claims as Post Traumatic Syndrome?

Reactions: Tamborista

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
Are you sure this is some drunk tiguere who stole a car, or could he be the unfortunate victim of a rock being thrown at his car?

SteveS

Apr 15, 2008
the tires treads look rather worn

Third photo shows more than worn, its bald.

Seems to be the same all around though, I was recently given a lift in a fairly new Audi Q7, immaculate, except all 4 tyres were worn, the front two practically bald.

It took a 15 minute conversation to explain why this was a bad thing......

bob saunders

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
dr1.com
Are you sure this is some drunk tiguere who stole a car, or could he be the unfortunate victim of a rock being thrown at his car?

Knowing the exact spot where he flipped the car, it could be avoiding a vehicle coming around the corner, either one of them cutting the corner, too much speed for the corner but someone throwing a rock- unlikely given the area and the people that live there. We recognized some of the people trying to flip the car back over, but don't know the driver. If coming down from Jarabacoa at a higher speed he would have had serious compression on this corner.

El_Uruguayo

Bronze
Dec 7, 2006
I was just kidding about that - in reference to another thread AZB started, warning about rock throwing on the highway. As for why the care flipped, I think the definate reason would have to be bad driving.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I was just kidding about that - in reference to another thread AZB started, warning about rock throwing on the highway. As for why the care flipped, I think the definate reason would have to be bad driving.

Or maybe, just maybe, someone could have put the foot forward and tripped the car?
AZB

SteveS

Apr 15, 2008

Wasn't there some stats recently about driving accidents in the DR, saying that 90-95% were caused by ignorance of the law/careless driving? I don't remember...

but I had my 5th accident in the last 6 months yesterday, and as per usual, I was stationary waiting in traffic.

However suprisingly, for the first time it wasn't a clapped out 1980s Corolla that smashed me from behind, it was a girl who looked too young to be driving (and in a brand new honda). Not too young to know how to make tracks when I told her to pull over.......

My saving grace is that her brand new car wing was smashed up, her lights smashed, and all paintwork damaged......and seriously my bumper is going to need some buffing down at Autopia this weekend.... :cheeky:

Without the SUV, 4 of the 5 accidents would have cost a lot more to repair, in most cases a few hours at the detailing has had the car looking good as new.

Saying that, I think the detailing place might struggle with the one AZB saw....