Paraiso - good or bad area?

voleibolchica

Mar 31, 2009
Hi there,

My fiance and I just found an apartment in Paraiso and I was wondering if anyone had feedback on that area of town. (i.e. how safe is it, are there fun things to do in that area, etc.). Any help is appreciated as we would like to sign the contract tomorrow!

Thanks all!:)

bryan1258

Bronze
Dec 24, 2007
Hi there,

My fiance and I just found an apartment in Paraiso and I was wondering if anyone had feedback on that area of town. (i.e. how safe is it, are there fun things to do in that area, etc.). Any help is appreciated as we would like to sign the contract tomorrow!

Thanks all!:)

Ever been to Paraiso?

johnny

Bronze
Feb 8, 2003
hausenland.com
If you mean Ensanche Paraiso in SD, yes, it is a good area. located north of Piantini (one of the most expensive area in SD) and between Winston churchill and Abraham Lincoln ave. a lot of good restaurants, mall, grocery, clubs, etc.

voleibolchica

Mar 31, 2009
If you mean Ensanche Paraiso in SD, yes, it is a good area. located north of Piantini (one of the most expensive area in SD) and between Winston churchill and Abraham Lincoln ave. a lot of good restaurants, mall, grocery, clubs, etc.

Good to know! Do you think it's a fairly safe area? I noticed that the windows do not have bars like many of the apartments we looked at, although it is a really nice apartment complex.

Joey Doughnuts

Nov 26, 2006
no matter how good an area is you still need to consider security in the form of a guard, cameras, dog, bars or atleast SOMETHING.