Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Question Paraiso - good or bad area?

Hi there,

My fiance and I just found an apartment in Paraiso and I was wondering if anyone had feedback on that area of town. (i.e. how safe is it, are there fun things to do in that area, etc.). Any help is appreciated as we would like to sign the contract tomorrow!

Thanks all!

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by voleibolchica View Post
    Hi there,

My fiance and I just found an apartment in Paraiso and I was wondering if anyone had feedback on that area of town. (i.e. how safe is it, are there fun things to do in that area, etc.). Any help is appreciated as we would like to sign the contract tomorrow!

Thanks all!
    Ever been to Paraiso?

Bronze
    Post Thanks / Like

If you mean Ensanche Paraiso in SD, yes, it is a good area. located north of Piantini (one of the most expensive area in SD) and between Winston churchill and Abraham Lincoln ave. a lot of good restaurants, mall, grocery, clubs, etc.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bryan1258 View Post
    Ever been to Paraiso?
    Yes, I looked at an apartment there (in SD, not the city Paraiso).

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by johnny View Post
    If you mean Ensanche Paraiso in SD, yes, it is a good area. located north of Piantini (one of the most expensive area in SD) and between Winston churchill and Abraham Lincoln ave. a lot of good restaurants, mall, grocery, clubs, etc.
    Good to know! Do you think it's a fairly safe area? I noticed that the windows do not have bars like many of the apartments we looked at, although it is a really nice apartment complex.

Regular
    Post Thanks / Like

no matter how good an area is you still need to consider security in the form of a guard, cameras, dog, bars or atleast SOMETHING.