Apartment in Terrazas del Mar Vs.Punta Cana Resort & Clubs

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
Please I need some info in your area...Mike-Rubio-Chiri-
I made a reservation through a Real Estate Agent in Punta Cana Resort & Club for a 1 bedroom apartment at the Marina with ocean view, for 1 month stay...From Sept 7, 2009 to October 7, 2009.
Well I was waiting for the contract, I just received the contract and new pictures of another apartment located in Terrazas del Mar...She said the apart at the Marina is closed due to renovations and won't be available until November 2009.
The pictures for the apart. in Terrazas look very beautiful , but I want to know if they are comparable each other.... I want to hear your opinions before I get back to her....
My requirements are:
Ocean or any other beautiful view... access beach and a decent pool...I am learning to play golf, a close golf course is a plus...
I have not send any money yet......
Thanks

Reactions: mike l

mike l

Silver
Sep 4, 2007
Please I need some info in your area...Mike-Rubio-Chiri-
I made a reservation through a Real Estate Agent in Punta Cana Resort & Club for a 1 bedroom apartment at the Marina with ocean view, for 1 month stay...From Sept 7, 2009 to October 7, 2009.
Well I was waiting for the contract, I just received the contract and new pictures of another apartment located in Terrazas del Mar...She said the apart at the Marina is closed due to renovations and won't be available until November 2009.
The pictures for the apart. in Terrazas look very beautiful , but I want to know if they are comparable each other.... I want to hear your opinions before I get back to her....
My requirements are:
Ocean or any other beautiful view... access beach and a decent pool...I am learning to play golf, a close golf course is a plus...
I have not send any money yet......
Thanks

Best advice is to never send money.

Just show up...and then you shop!

If you agree to a price online you will pay double!

PC

Reactions: Lucille

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
TdM is a nice cluster, very well-managed, but there are very few tourists here, it's mostly residents. It's quiet, the only noise comes from kids playing in the playground and it doesn't bother me at all.

If you don't have a car TdM is better than the marina because we are a step away from the shops and restaurants. The only thing next to the Marina is La Yola, great restaurant but it's pricey.

There is no beach here (neither at La Marina), but you can drive or bike to the beach (Playa Blanca). There's a nice restaurant at the beach too, and it's very clean, and very nice looking.

I live in TdM (temporarily, while they finish our new home), and I have to say I really like here.

Reactions: Lucille

Lucille

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
TdM is a nice cluster, very well-managed, but there are very few tourists here, it's mostly residents. It's quiet, the only noise comes from kids playing in the playground and it doesn't bother me at all.

If you don't have a car TdM is better than the marina because we are a step away from the shops and restaurants. The only thing next to the Marina is La Yola, great restaurant but it's pricey.

There is no beach here (neither at La Marina), but you can drive or bike to the beach (Playa Blanca). There's a nice restaurant at the beach too, and it's very clean, and very nice looking.

I live in TdM (temporarily, while they finish our new home), and I have to say I really like here.

Pib: Thank you...I will follow Mike1 advice..