Fly/mosquito screens

Hel and back

Sep 14, 2007
Hi
Does anybody know of any companies in the Punta Cana area making and supplying mosquito screens for residential windows and doors?
Thanks

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
I'm sure I've seen an ad in the Bavaro News by a company that makes blinds and window fittings, maybe they do mosi screens too. Sorry, I don't have the paper handy and I can't remember their name...
will dig it out and post tomorrow.

yb1

Oct 6, 2008
I'm sure I've seen an ad in the Bavaro News by a company that makes blinds and window fittings, maybe they do mosi screens too. Sorry, I don't have the paper handy and I can't remember their name...
will dig it out and post tomorrow.

Venecianas del Caribe-Este
809 466 2004
carr veron-bavaro
plaza sol bavaro

hope that helps

pyratt

Bronze
Jan 14, 2007
You may also want to try putting up some Zip-Loc baggies half filled with water....some even put a few pennies in them. THIS WILL KEEP FLYING INSECTS AWAY...(google it if you don't believe me)...the water refracts lights that disrupts the sight of flying insects with multi-prism lenses...no mas moscos

I've used them in the Bahamas, Florida Keys and the "sand box" and it works great!

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
myself. Larger hdwre stores sell nylon screening by the foot. Razor knife, and a few tubes cheaper silicone. Do one or two yourself and you will get the hang of it...Apply silicone on cement walls first. use finger to smear on material/wall... Screen doors have to be made, installed. In one year had one tear...well worth the effort..

right
Mike