What's wrong with this Pic

Nov 25, 2008
The Amet have been trying to solve the drinking & Driving situation....maybe they should LOOK more carefully when they fill up the tank:rolleyes:[IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/27z9il2.jpg[/IMG]

minerva_feliz

May 4, 2009
200 pesos y una grande...

Nice. And no need to ask where it was taken, could be anywhere. Now I'm going to start paying attention at gas stations to see how many I can find. :ermm:

Although I'm pretty sure they sell alcohol in gas stations in the U.S., but inside, not right next to the pump. The attendants probably have a bottle opener on hand and everything. :cheeky:

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
On the malecon in SD there is a drive-up Presidente 'store' - a large cold fridge with a guy sitting on a chair in front of it. Just pull up and roll your window down and he hands you whatever you want....

bienamor

Kansas redneck an proud of it
Apr 23, 2004
once

during samana santa couple of years ago, cops had a car stopped, for what don't know but they handed the cop the dewars bottle, he had a couple of drinks gave the bottle back, and let them go so was not for drinking and driving I guess.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i just do not like people who think that driving after taking few beers is good. it is not. just think about some drunk a$$hole killing your kids. or yourself- killing someone else's kid. please, just think...

Reactions: Ezequiel

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
i just do not like people who think that driving after taking few beers is good. it is not. just think about some drunk a$$hole killing your kids. or yourself- killing someone else's kid. please, just think...

I do think as I only drink one beer thank you.

I think it is a shame that we have to have laws in place of common sense anymore. Then again, since parents have all but forgotten how to raise their kids we should know what to expect by now.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i am sorry. it was supposed to be humorous thread and i had to go and write something morbid. i just wish people would not drink and drive, that is all. and i get drunk easily so even one beer makes me slow and sloppy; i would not be able to drive in a straight line after a drink. not that i can drive well when sober either :(
please proceed to funny remarks again...

tsg

Mar 25, 2007
There is nothing wrong in the picture. You just have to remember: Gas to the right and drinks to the left! - and don't confuse one with the other 'cause that will damage your car!

Jokes aside - we all have to be very careful out there on the roads. It's so sad when someone has to pay with life or mobility because of sombody elses stupidity.

DOMINCAN JOE

Bronze
Aug 15, 2006
There is nothing wrong in the picture. You just have to remember: Gas to the right and drinks to the left! -

isla.jpg

Was that gas to the left and drinks to the right

looks like the fridge is leaking

donaldduck.gif

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
I remember the time this drunk german expat hit my rental jeep backing out of a wrong way street. When I got out of the vehicle, he took off heading towards cabarete. I chased him and finally caught up to him and policia in downtown cabarete. The policia hopped in the passenger seat of the drunk guys car and told him to drive himself to the police station. We met with one of the head police and I stated that he was DRUNK!! He said "Well that's his problem", hahahahaha.

Conclusion, no real damage(just a scratch) on the fender, 400 pesos for gasolina for chasing the idiot all the way to cabarete. He then drove off (still drunk) heading back to Sosua.

What a country!

TheHun

May 4, 2008
The Amet have been trying to solve the drinking & Driving situation....maybe they should LOOK more carefully when they fill up the tank:rolleyes:[IMG]http://i29.tinypic.com/27z9il2.jpg[/IMG]

Great idea to put a gas pump right next to the beer station! :D

For real:
AMET, PN is good for nothing, not even to get directions - beside generating more income to the government. They are not law enforcement for sure.
Unless people who talks in their cellphone kills more than drunk drivers...
IMO drinking and driving does not have to do much with the location of a beer fridge. It's a personal choice.
The Outer Banks of NC are full with Brew Thru locations. It's a drive through beer shop.
The Hun